“You already know who I am…
I am Billie.”
Specification & Work done:
• Base Doll: Factory Blythe Doll (2008 printed on her backplate)
• Base face mold: FBL.
• Body swapped to Obitsu 24cm with a reinforced torso and metal neck joint, to give her maximum movability.
• Her skin color is natural.
• Hair and scalp are from FBL Blythe mold (notice: this scalp is different from regular RBL scalp and couldn’t be replaced with it.
• Hair washed, conditioned, and dyed to give her iconic Billie look with neon green roots and dark ends.
• Permanently attached handmade pair of ears.
• Face sanded and carved to give her a unique look.
• She has modified and sculpted eye sockets with epoxy clay. Notice: her face wasn’t airbrushed so the faceplate’s surface is perfectly smooth.
Face up with tiny freckles and veins to give her skin a more realistic look.
• Face up, eyelids, and body paint is done with high-quality pastels, watercolor pencils, watercolor, and other professional art supplies.
• Sealed with multiple layers of MSC UV-CUT Flat, and finished with a light layer of MSC Semi-glossy on top to give her face a more life-like look.
• Eyemech modifications:
- Lid art is a natural realistic type.
- Sleep eyes.
- Slightly lifted gaze.
- New realistic eyelashes.
She has four Exclusive eye colors:
• Front 1 - My Bad S!d Nature (Black and White BAD S!D skull Edition)
• Front 2 - You really know how to make me cry (Ocean Eyes)
• Right - My strange addiction (Acid Green)
• Left - Call me ‘Friend’ but keep me closer (Party Green)
• Closed mouth with natural lips.
• New black pulls with 2 silver metal pendants with BAD S!D logo and skull.
She will travel carefully packed in her sturdy gift box complete with her entire outfit as seen in the photos.
The set includes a doll, a sturdy gift box, a dust bag, an oversized Billie t-shirt, oversized Billie shorts, a puff jacket, shoes, socks, a microphone, a stand, gifts on my choice, a certificate of authenticity, a concept art and stickers.
Flaws & Other Notes:
This doll is a unique handmade piece.
Please don’t expect 100% factory perfection.
BAD S!D dolls are customized with care and high standard, however, as a custom doll you can understand that it would not be perfect. There might be tiny marks common on dolls sculpted and opened for customization.
Each doll has a unique serial number on its backplate, with the BAD S!D logo.
BAD S!D Dolls are always sold as is.
Each doll has its character and personality, so I will not make any changes.
All modifications are at your own risk.
No refunds. If you have any questions about the doll, please email or message me before placing an order. I will gladly answer you and provide additional information.
Free Shipping Worldwide with DHL Express, which means you will receive your doll fast and safe.
Usually ships within 2-5 days of completed payment.
Note: Currently, we do not ship BAD S!D Dolls to Russia.
Import taxes and duties will be the buyer's responsibility - however, if you need a special arrangement, you can message me to discuss it.
Made for adult collectors only.